This section contains a list of useful utilities, that can assist you with parts of the migration process.
- Blat: This is an application that allows the generation and sending of SMTP email. An example is “blat”. This can be used during testing and troubleshooting, and is especially useful for testing prior to any internet email routing change.
- TXT Alert: You may wish to gain access to software to enable you to send out frequent mobile phone txt updates to your project sponsors and any other important people required.
- Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook: A Microsoft utility that allows you to run a cmd line utility, calcheck.exe that will diagnose your Outlook Calendar for any inconsistencies.
- Outlook Profile Diagnostic Tool: A Microsoft utility that checks your Outlook Profile for any errors.
- Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer: Useful Microsoft website that allows you to test your Outlook web-related connections to your Exchange environment. Examples are: ActivsSync, Autodiscover, Outlook Anywhere. Essential for testing.